Right To Play's 20th Anniversary Gala
April 22, 2020
Cipriani 25 Broadway
Right To Play's 20th Anniversary Gala is our organization's biggest night, celebrating twenty years of serving children around the world. Join us on April 22 at Cipriani 25 Broadway, from 6-10pm.
Check out higlights from last year's gala, below.
The event helps sustain our work that reaches 2.3 million children in 15 countries and 52 refugee camps, protecting, educating and empowering them, and giving them a chance to rise.
Right To Play will honor six-time Olympic gold medalist, Athlete Ambassador and Board Member Allyson Felix. We will also celebrate our long-standing partnership with Microsoft. President Brad Smith, will accept the award on behalf of Microsoft. Dag Skattum, Managing Director for BlackRock, will also be honored for his tenured support, and strategic advice on our International Board of Directors, United States Board of Directors and United Kingdom Board of Directors.
The event will be hosted by Emmy award-winning, Hall of Fame broadcaster, Andrea Kremer.
- Two premier tables of 10 guests
- Platinum listing on the evening program and website
- Full-page ad in program (cover positions as available)
- Customized event recognition opportunities
- One premier table of 10 guests
- Gold listing on the evening program and website
- Full page ad in program
- One preferred table of 10 guests
- Silver listing on the evening program and website
- Half page ad in program
- One preferred table of 8 guests
- Bronze listing the evening program and website
- Two preferred seats at event
- Coach listing in program
$1,500 JUNIOR LEADER
- Individual seat at event
- Junior Leader listing in program
For sponsorship inquires, contact Chelcey Remstad.