Khalil in Lebanon loves this game because it improves his coordination. This is a fun game where you can get your body moving! At Right To Play, we use play to teach important life lessons and skills in ways that engage children and young people of all images. Can you show us your Body Balance moves?
Right To Play Ghana Field Faciltator, Augustina, provides a tremendous turorial. Augustina's sons Aseda and Adzepa definitely seem to enjoy Body Balance!
- Ages: Suitable for all ages
- Number of players: One player or more
- Goal of the game: Stay active by developing body coordination at home.
- What you need: Nothing
How to Play
- Call out different body parts
- The child/children must place those body parts on the floor to balance themselves
- The balanced positions must be held for at least three seconds
- Allow the children a few tries to master each position
- Take it in turns to let each player suggest a balance.
- Which position was difficult to perform and why?
- Why did you choose the action you did?